WHAT TO DO IF YOU MESS UP YOUR EYEBROWS
Eyebrows are my favorite step in my makeup routine. I shape them myself with a razor and I’ve been doing so for about 6+ months. And yes I’ve gotten good at shaping my brows, but I also mess up every once in a while. Actually, I messed up the other day and I followed these five simple steps:
- First, I take a spooley and brush my eyebrows. If the spot where I messed up can be covered, then I’m okay with it and I move on to step 3.
- If step 1 doesn’t work out, I try to work with the flaw. I’ll try to shape my eyebrows so that the spot isn’t as noticeable. Often times this results in my brows being thinner than normal, but I’m okay with that as long as they’re not too thin.
- Next, I fill in my brows. I’m going to post how I do this soon, so be sure to look out for that post.
- After filling in my brows, I conceal them. Most days I conceal all around, but some days I only conceal under the arch.
- This last tip is for the end of the day after you take off your makeup. Black castor oil is great for hair growth, and if you put it on your eyebrows every night they’ll grow pretty quickly. You can also use black castor oil on your eyelashes, and in your hair.
I follow these steps every time I mess up my eyebrows, and they work each time without fail. I hope they work as well for you!