My daily makeup routine is pretty simple, and that has a lot to do with me “waking up late” being the first step in my routine.
- First, I apply a drop of tea tree oil to my face. Tea tree oil is a key part of my skincare routine, and I’m going to post my skincare routine so make sure you subscribe to be notified when I do!
- Next, I use LA Girl HD Pro Concealer in the shades Chesnut and Dark Cocoa under my eyes, nose, and chin. View my product review here.
- After that, I do my eyebrows. I use a pencil to outline, and a pomade to fill in. Then I go back in with the concealer listed above to conceal my brows.
- Sometimes, I’ll go in with a brown eyeshadow on my lid.
- I’ll highlight my inner corners and brow bone.
- Then I’ll put on mascara. The mascara I use varies each day, but The Beauty Crop has a great waterproof mascara.
That’s about it for my everyday makeup look, my fall makeup look is coming soon!